The Math Forum

Topic: TI 86 data cable
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 14, 2005 12:43 AM

Lisa Belec

Re: TI 86 data cable

Do yourself a favor and go to the TI web-site - why ask Walmart or
Amazon when you can ask the people who MADE the silly thing?

don wrote:
> I"m looking for the right cable to enable my TI86 to link with my laptop -
> Walmarts website says the TI Connectivity USB Cable is the right one but
> Amazons website site says this is not compatible with the TI 86 - so who is
> right?

submissions: post to k12.ed.math or e-mail to
private e-mail to the k12.ed.math moderator:
newsgroup website:
newsgroup charter:

Date Subject Author
Read TI 86 data cable