Topic: Time series forecasting by neural networks
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 3, 2012 9:33 PM

tracy

Re: Time series forecasting by neural networks

Hi, HUssein
I'm also going to start a master thesis for foreign exchange rate
forecasting with neural network. I'd like to programme with matlab,
but still confused about it. Could you send me a copy as well?
Cheers
btw, I'm majoring in Finance.

HUssein Gholeezadeh wrote:

> Silvia Alessio wrote:

>> I have gone through the manual of N N Tool box but found

nothing
>> about
>> the use of feedforward NN, and in particular of

Backpropagation,
>> for
>> nonlinear forecasting of univariate time series. Could anybody

> tell
>> me if and where I can find examples of this kind of
applications?