Topic: Proving the base angles theorem w/out constructing anything
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 27, 2005 2:12 AM

John Benson

RE: Proving the base angles theorem w/out constructing anything
att1.html (7.7 K)

It has been along time since Dolciani taught 15 year olds, if ever. And the
ones she taught did not grow up with video games like tetras where the
object is to arrange congruent shapes to fit in the appropriate slots.
Today's kids are quite comfortable with the notion of transformations.

Math is the second most exciting thing

John Benson

715 South Boulevard

Evanston IL 60202-2907