Topic: The need for a well rounded education
Replies: 181   Last Post: Jan 11, 2003 3:06 AM

rat scabies

Re: The need for a well rounded education

interesting program about the growth of english on ITV in the UK.
the part about how the spelling of certain/most words was decided on, seemed
to lend itself to tossing a coin

"stoney" <stoney@the.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:48:34 -0800, "Mark K. Bilbo"
> <iskanipa.shift-2.y@hoo.kom>, Message ID:
> <v07egke7ulso30@corp.supernews.com> wrote in alt.atheism;
>

> >On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 20:12:26 +0000, "JaR" <plenteofspam@worldnet.att.net>
in <KQKM9.6343$p_6.469039@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net> proclaimed to
the world...

> >> "Mark K. Bilbo" <iskanipa.shift-2.y@hoo.kom> wrote in message

> >> LOLOLOL A perfect description of the process :-D
> >>

> >It's a *very odd language with a very curious history. And,
> >interestingly enough, seemed to have done much of its growing when it
> >was the language of the common folk everybody sneered at.
> >
> >I always get an image of the Normans complaining that once you get
> >Anglish in the lawn, you just *never can root it out entirely...

> ROFL!!!!!
>
> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNYYYYYY!!!!
> Check the above out......
> --
>
> Stoney
> "Designated Rascal and Rapscallion
> and
> SCAMPERMEISTER!"
>
> When in doubt, SCAMPER about!
> When things are fair, SCAMPER everywhere!
> When things are rough, can't SCAMPER enough!

Date Subject Author
12/19/02
Read The need for a well rounded education
James Llort
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Tom MacIntyre
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Fly-by-Night CC
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Yallay
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Al Klein
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
CW
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Tolkien Reader
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Herman Rubin
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
raven1
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
CW
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Surendar Jeyadev
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Al Klein
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Chris Ainslie
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Grant P. Beagles
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Hylourgos
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Herman Rubin
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
ranck@vt.edu
12/21/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Herman Rubin
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Al Klein
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Hylourgos
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Tom MacIntyre
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Ron Larham
12/21/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Ron Larham
12/22/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Ron Larham
12/22/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Hylourgos
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
DanS
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Buddy Matlosz
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Crysanna
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Dave
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Dave Rusin
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Tom MacIntyre
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Lawrence L'Hote
12/24/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
stoney
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
David C. Ullrich
12/21/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Herman Rubin
12/24/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
stoney
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Mark K. Bilbo
12/24/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
stoney
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Lawrence Wasserman
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
James T. Kirby
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Charles Jones
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Mark K. Bilbo
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Douglas Miller
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
SilverSurfer
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Buddy Matlosz
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
SilverSurfer
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
SPeacock
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Hylourgos
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Dave
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Mark K. Bilbo
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
SPeacock
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Mark K. Bilbo
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
A N Neil
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Mark K. Bilbo
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
JaR
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Mark K. Bilbo
12/24/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
stoney
1/1/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
rat scabies
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Mark K. Bilbo
12/28/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Jim Hunter
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Chergarj
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Rob Hammersmith
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Rob Hammersmith
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Herman Rubin
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
George
1/1/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
rat scabies
1/2/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
freshcoyote
1/9/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Example E-Mail Account
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Robin Chapman
12/19/02
Read Re: OT: The need for a well rounded education
KevinSmith@CoreCom.net
12/19/02
Read Re: OT: The need for a well rounded education
darktalon
12/19/02
Read Re: OT: The need for a well rounded education
Al Klein
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Richard Robertson
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
stillsunny
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Richard Robertson
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
stillsunny
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Richard Robertson
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Al Klein
12/24/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
stoney
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Dave L. Renfro
1/9/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Example E-Mail Account
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Earle Jones
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Al Klein
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Fly-by-Night CC
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
George
12/21/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Herman Rubin
12/21/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Herman Rubin
12/22/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Tom MacIntyre
12/22/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
George
12/23/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Tom MacIntyre
12/22/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
stillsunny
12/22/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Richard Robertson
12/22/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
stillsunny
12/22/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Richard Robertson
1/9/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Example E-Mail Account
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Daniel Kolle
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Randy Poe
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Dave L. Renfro
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Nova
12/24/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
stoney
12/25/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Tom MacIntyre
12/25/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Mark & Juanita
12/25/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
stoney
12/21/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
jmfbahciv@aol.com
1/9/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Example E-Mail Account
1/9/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
JohnSanford@attbi.com
1/9/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Bob Schmall
1/9/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Bob Schmall
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
George
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Bob Schmall
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
George
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
JohnSanford@attbi.com
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Jim Hunter
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Virgil
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Jim Hunter
1/11/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Kosmo Threadbane
1/11/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Jim Hunter
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Ron Larham
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
JohnSanford@attbi.com
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
George
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Jesse F. Hughes
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Robert J. Pease
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
JohnSanford@attbi.com
1/9/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Alan McClure
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Example E-Mail Account
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Tim Wesson
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Al Klein
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Martin Willett
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Tom MacIntyre
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Mark K. Bilbo
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Fletch
12/20/02
[...]
George Dance
12/22/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
dullrich@sprynrt.com
12/28/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Rob Weaver
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Gary Greenberg
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Zachary Turner
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
David C. Ullrich
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Al Klein
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Tom MacIntyre
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
A N Niel
12/21/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Herman Rubin
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
brian roth
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Bob Bonn
[...]
Therion Ware
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Charles Self
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Ivan
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
ghammond
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Al Klein
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Daniel Kolle
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Lovecraftesque
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Mark K. Bilbo
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Mark K. Bilbo
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Fletch
12/19/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Growler
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Bill Taylor
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Lee Rudolph
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Michael Russell
12/20/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
CoyoteBoy
12/21/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
JaR
12/21/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
CoyoteBoy
12/22/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Tom MacIntyre
12/24/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
stoney
12/28/02
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
maff
1/10/03
Read Re: The need for a well rounded education
Thomas Dressen