The Math Forum

Topic: Brainteaser n
Replies: 15   Last Post: Aug 6, 2003 7:10 AM

William Hart

Re: Brainteaser n

Oh shoot, I didn't see I had another typo. I meant ^111 of course. So my
newsreader may be broken, I can't see an answer that uses just add and
multiply! We wait with bated breath.

I feel that powers are necessary.

As for repunits, I think factorials are as hard a concept.

Bill Hart.