Topic: Course Names
Replies: 16   Last Post: Jun 3, 2006 9:15 PM

Lomnitzer, Beth

RE: Course Names

Would this be for breaking down the "Algebra I" course into 2 years? How
many HS credits will students get for these 2 years? And will you do the
same for the Geometry course?
Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: jmperrotte@juno.com [mailto:jmperrotte@juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 3:39 PM
To: nysmathab@mathforum.org
Subject: Course Names

I know this has been discussed before but my coordinator was wondering what
other districts are using for names for their two year Algebra course. We
are leaning towards Algebra 1A and Algebra 1B but were interested in what
else is out there. You can e-mail me off list if you prefer. Thanks.

Maureen Perrotte
RCS Central Schools
mperrotte@rcscsd.org