Topic: Learning clinical trial jargon?
Replies: 1   Last Post: May 24, 2006 7:58 AM

Jerry Dallal

Re: Learning clinical trial jargon?

John Uebersax wrote:
> Here's a more recent version of the same glossary:
> http://www.cdisc.org/glossary/clinicalterminologyv4.pdf

Unfortunately, with the same old "same old".

alpha error. The likelihood that a
relationship observed between 2
variables is due to chance. The probabaility
of a Type 1 error. [Modified
from AMA Manual of Style]

(I take that back. This time, they misspelled "probability".