The Math Forum

Topic: Pseudo-Education in New Jersey
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 18, 2006 9:28 PM

Domenico Rosa

Re: Pseudo-Education in New Jersey

According to an article that I read several years ago, in New York City one-third of the education budget is spent on teachers and students, and two-thirds feeds the troughs of the voracious bureaucracy. Does anyone know what the split is in Englewood City or in other NJ cities?