The Math Forum

Topic: Set Theory: Should you believe?
Replies: 778   Last Post: Aug 8, 2006 12:02 PM

Jan Burse

Re: Set Theory: Should you believe?

Hey you guys.

Could you please go into an online chat
room for your chit chat. It takes me hours
every day to click to your posts, only
seeing that they are void of any interesting
content.

Thanks in advance.

Virgil wrote:
> In article <8aa8c2dmlb5df65ok4f7fva744tu9cjtfu@4ax.com>,
> Lester Zick <DontBother@nowhere.net> wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:23:09 -0600, Virgil <virgil@comcast.net> wrote:

>>>Another of Zick's failures to demonstrate anything!

>>In contrast to your failures to demonstrate anything!!!!

> Mine at least are expressed without stooping to such nonsense as
> "Yadayada whatever".

Date Subject Author
7/12/06
Read Set Theory: Should you believe?