The Math Forum

Topic: Set Theory: Should you believe?
Replies: 778   Last Post: Aug 8, 2006 12:02 PM

DontBother@nowhere.net

Re: Set Theory: Should you believe?

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 05:16:18 +0200, Jan Burse <janburse@fastmail.fm>
wrote:

>Hey you guys.
>
>Could you please go into an online chat
>room for your chit chat. It takes me hours
>every day to click to your posts, only
>seeing that they are void of any interesting
>content.
>
>Thanks in advance.

That's extraordinary! Why do you even bother? Virgil just wants to
beat his chops in a masochistic display of ignorance and I could care
less. But why a third party would want to read any of this nonsense is
beyond me.

>Virgil wrote:
>> In article <8aa8c2dmlb5df65ok4f7fva744tu9cjtfu@4ax.com>,

>>>In contrast to your failures to demonstrate anything!!!!

>> Mine at least are expressed without stooping to such nonsense as
>> "Yadayada whatever".

Lester Zick
~v~~

Date Subject Author