Topic: The Physics Establishment: Choir Of Parrots
Replies: 19   Last Post: Aug 13, 2006 3:04 PM

Sorcerer

Re: The Physics Establishment: Choir Of Parrots

If you continue to rant without responding to questions and answers
I shall be compelled to simply ignore you as I do with similar
tyrants.

Androcles.