Topic: The Physics Establishment: Choir Of Parrots
Replies: 19   Last Post: Aug 13, 2006 3:04 PM

schoenfeld1@gmail.com

Re: The Physics Establishment: Choir Of Parrots

John P. wrote:
> "Schoenfeld" wrote in a message
>

> >> http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/JPPics/?action=view&current=WTC2Collapse.flv
> >> In this video, you'll note that at around the 12 second mark, the camera
> >> operator turns the camera towards the collapsing tower one final time. It
> >> is
> >> still collapsing and has about 40 floors or so to go. That would put the
> >> collapsed firmly at something over 12 seconds, in the neighborhood of
> >> 14-15
> >> seconds. How would one use a clock and eyesight to see that as 9.5
> >> seconds?

> > Even the 9/11 Omission Report claims a figure of 10 seconds. You are
> > operating under some notion that +/- 2 seconds from vacuum freefall
> > saves the official account.

> That's an excellent observation. ... but wrong. I am unconcerned with the
> 9/11 commission report. I am looking at a video in which the tower has not
> yet completely collapsed at the 12 second mark. I suggest that one would
> have a very hard time believing that this tower somehow fell in 9.5 seconds,
> while seeing a portion of it still standing, and the collapse continuing, at
> the 12 seconds.

You're right, the the north tower did not collapse in the 6 seconds
'conspiracy theorists' claim WTC 7 collapsed in.. I never thought of it
in that way, thanks for clarifying that up, Goldstein...

> > Freefall includes some wind resistance, which is what is
> > always observed in controlled demolitions. Roughly,
> > the resistance for the towers should've been perhaps a second or two,
> > maybe half a second for WTC 7. On the other hand, in order to save your
> > official theory, the resistance from all that concrete and steal beams
> > had to be the same as air.

> Did it? I'd appreciate any links or references you could provide that would
> help me to understand this. Of the information I have read from engineers to
> date, the buildings did not fall at freefall speed and there was nothing
> suspicious about the speed or manner in which they collapse.

There is virtually no information from NIST/FEMA/government on WTC 7.
You are demonstrably a liar.