Topic: Induction proof
Replies: 24   Last Post: Aug 22, 2006 4:11 PM

emailtgs@gmail.com

Re: Induction proof

Paul Sperry, thank you for your reply, however you're attempting to
solve a different problem here. It seems that you've introducted the
number 1 to the problem as the first term in the series. I'm not sure
why you did this and again, the problem is proof by (induction).