Topic: Induction proof
Replies: 24   Last Post: Aug 22, 2006 4:11 PM

emailtgs@gmail.com

Re: Induction proof

Hi Torsten, thank you for your reply however you're solving a different
problem here. It appears that you've introduced a -1/n to the right of
the inequality for your convinience. That isn't the orignial problem.
I'm not sure what you're doing at all. Please everyone, here's the
problem ((((( 1/2^2 + 1/3^2 + ... + 1/n^2 < 1 ))))) FOR ALL n,
greater than or equal to 2, PROOF by INDUCTION. I only capitalized for
clarity, not yelling here.