Topic: CROSSPOST: [WomenLiteracy 581] Numeracy and Women Discussion
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 4, 2006 9:59 PM

ELeonelli@aol.com

CROSSPOST: [WomenLiteracy 581] Numeracy and Women Discussion

-----Original Message-----
From: ALCDGG@langate.gsu.edu
To: womenliteracy@nifl.gov
Sent: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 3:47 PM
Subject: [WomenLiteracy 581] Numeracy and Women Discussion

Remember the discussion we had back in June about numeracy and
women? It
has finally been compiled. You can access it directly at:
http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/womenliteracy/numeracy_women.html

or by going to the List Guest page at
http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/list_guests.html and scrolling
down until you see it.

I highly recommend that you take a peak. In addition to rich
discussion, there are great women and numeracy resources towards the
end-thanks to all of you!

Daphne

Daphne Greenberg
Assistant Professor