Topic: CROSSPOST: [WomenLiteracy 581] Numeracy and Women Discussion
Replies: 1   Last Post: Oct 4, 2006 9:59 PM

CROSSPOST: [WomenLiteracy 581] Numeracy and Women Discussion

-----Original Message-----
From: ALCDGG@langate.gsu.edu
To: womenliteracy@nifl.gov
Sent: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 3:47 PM
Subject: [WomenLiteracy 581] Numeracy and Women Discussion

Remember the discussion we had back in June about numeracy and
women? It
has finally been compiled. You can access it directly at:

or by going to the List Guest page at
http://www.nifl.gov/lincs/discussions/list_guests.html and scrolling
down until you see it.

I highly recommend that you take a peak. In addition to rich
discussion, there are great women and numeracy resources towards the
end-thanks to all of you!

Daphne Greenberg
Assistant Professor
Educational Psych. & Special Ed.
Georgia State University
P.O. Box 3979
Atlanta, Georgia 30302-3979
phone: 404-651-0127

Daphne Greenberg
Associate Director
Center for the Study of Adult Literacy
Georgia State University
P.O. Box 3977
Atlanta, Georgia 30302-3977
phone: 404-651-0127
National Institute for Literacy
Women and Literacy mailing list

across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

-To unsubscribe from the Numeracy mail list send e-mail to
-In the body of the message type "unsubscribe numeracy your_address"

-If you have any questions e-mail edl@world.std.com