The Math Forum

Topic: Using Matlab Image Acquisition Toolbox with Pixelink A-776 firewire camera
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 23, 2007 1:01 PM

David Tarkowski

Re: Using Matlab Image Acquisition Toolbox with Pixelink A-776 firewire camera

The Pixelink A-776 is a DCAM compatible camera. In order to use it with the
Image Acquisition Toolbox, you will have to install the correct DCAM
drivers. Please see
http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/imaq/index.html?/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/imaq/f16-75694.html
for more information.

-Dave Tarkowski