The Math Forum

Topic: squaring a circle
Replies: 18   Last Post: Jan 3, 2012 12:22 PM

Eur Ing Panagiotis Stefanides

Re: squaring a circle

On 13 Dec 2003, Mensanator wrote:
>>Subject: squaring a circle
>>From: vsvasan@md4.vsnl.net.in (vsvasan)
>>Date: 12/13/2003 10:01 AM Central Standard Time
>>

>> Sub: Unsolvabve Geometrical Problems
>> Squaring a given circle is unsolvable .

>And its unsolvabilty has been proven.

One has to digest this alleged "proof".
Have You?
I tried to follow those guys who made Marathons
to succeed this goal as they could not reach the " Sour Grapes".
What some of them devised light-heartedly ,the invention
and use(God knows how-The King is Naked...)of the HALF PART
of EULERS Equation:
e^(ipi)=-1
but for JUSTICE to prevail since EULER'S Equation
states that: e^(iPi)=cos(pi)+i[sin(pi)]
then e^(ipi)=-1 + i(0) , thus the
other solution is e^(ipi)=0.

So take Your pick!
This is what this group of guys did not take into consideration!
Panagiotis Stefanides
http://www.stefanides.gr/theo_circle.htm
http://www.stefanides.gr
http://www.stefanides.gr_why_logarithm