Replies: 13   Last Post: Dec 7, 2006 4:19 PM

Joao Filipe Queiro

Re: [HM] Cauchy

The expression "solution de continuité", like the
corresponding one in Portuguese (and I guess in
other Latin languages), means simply
"discontinuity", or "interruption", or "break".

Joao Filipe Queiro
Universidade de Coimbra
Portugal