Topic: Is continuum completely filled up?
Replies: 610   Last Post: Jun 9, 2012 10:57 AM

David Marcus

Re: Is continuum completely filled up?

toshiaki wrote:
> "David Marcus" <DavidMarcus@alumdotmit.edu> wrote in message

> > toshiaki wrote:
> > > "David Marcus" <DavidMarcus@alumdotmit.edu> wrote in message

> > > But, not be explaned, and it permits unmeasurable set.
> >
> > Lebesgue measure is the explanation. Using Lebesgue measure, we prove
> > that a point has measure zero and the interval [0,1] has measure 1.
> >

> This showes that a objedt that has volume cannot but be dealt without
> assuming that it has volume from the bigining.

I don't know what you mean. We define Lebesgue measure. We then prove
that it has the properties that I said.

--
David Marcus

Date Subject Author
12/26/06
Read Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/26/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
[Mr.] Lynn Kurtz
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
1/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Han de Bruijn
1/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David C. Ullrich
1/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Han de Bruijn
1/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
2/13/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Fede Ferreres
1/3/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David C. Ullrich
1/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
William Elliot
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Randy Poe
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Randy Poe
12/28/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/30/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
G.E. Ivey
1/1/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
12/28/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/28/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
12/28/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
tinyurl.com/uh3t
12/28/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
12/30/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/30/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
12/30/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/30/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
12/31/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/31/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/1/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/1/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/3/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Eckard Blumschein
1/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
1/31/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Eckard Blumschein
1/31/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
2/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
2/3/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/13/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Fede Ferreres
2/13/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
2/13/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Fede Ferreres
1/10/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Anonym1723
1/10/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/15/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Anonym1723
1/15/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
12/28/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
tinyurl.com/uh3t
12/28/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
12/28/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
2/13/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Fede Ferreres
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
kunzmilan@atlas.cz
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Hero
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Hero
1/3/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/3/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Hero
1/3/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Hero
1/4/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David R Tribble
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Hero
12/29/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Hero
12/28/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/28/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jonathan Hoyle
1/3/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
mathedman@hotmail.com.CUT
12/27/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Richard Tobin
12/28/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/28/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Richard Tobin
12/29/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/30/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
DontBother@nowhere.net
12/30/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
12/31/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
DontBother@nowhere.net
1/1/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/1/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
DontBother@nowhere.net
1/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/1/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/30/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/30/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/30/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
1/30/07
[...]
guenther.vonKnakspott@gmx.de
12/30/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Saurav Bhaumik
12/30/06
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/4/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
sannsuu
1/5/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/8/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/7/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Tony Orlow
12/30/06
[...]
Lee Rudolph
1/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/3/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/3/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/3/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave L. Renfro
2/1/07
[...]
Dr. David Kirkby
1/2/07
[...]
1/12/07
[...]
1/9/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Tony Orlow
1/9/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
1/9/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/9/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Tony Orlow
1/9/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
1/9/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/10/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Tony Orlow
1/11/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
1/11/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/10/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Tony Orlow
1/10/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/10/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
1/10/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jack Markan
1/12/07
[...]
Chas Brown
1/13/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/12/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/13/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/13/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/13/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Hero
1/14/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/14/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/15/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/15/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Michael Stemper
1/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/17/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/17/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/21/07
[...]
1/18/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/18/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/20/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/21/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/21/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/21/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/27/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
sannsuu
1/27/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/21/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/18/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/18/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/17/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Andy Smith
1/17/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Russell Blackadar
1/17/07
[...]
Denis Feldmann
1/18/07
[...]
Jason Orendorff
1/18/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/18/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/21/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Andy Smith
1/21/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/21/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Andy Smith
1/21/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/22/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/22/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
1/22/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/22/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Lee Rudolph
1/22/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/23/07
[...]
G. Frege
1/21/07
[...]
1/24/07
[...]
1/25/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/25/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/25/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/25/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/24/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jack Markan
1/24/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Andy Smith
1/25/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jack Markan
1/26/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/26/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/24/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
1/27/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/27/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/28/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/28/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/28/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/28/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
6/9/12
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/28/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
6/9/12
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/29/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
1/29/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
1/30/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
albrecht
1/30/07
[...]
2/5/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
albrecht
2/5/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
2/5/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
albrecht
2/5/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Rolf Albinger
2/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
albrecht
2/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
2/19/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
albrecht
2/22/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/22/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
2/24/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/26/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Randy Poe
2/26/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jack Markan
2/24/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/24/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
2/26/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/26/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
2/27/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jonathan Hoyle
2/27/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
John Jones
2/27/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jonathan Hoyle
2/27/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
John Jones
2/28/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jonathan Hoyle
2/28/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
bogus address
3/1/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jonathan Hoyle
3/3/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
3/4/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
3/7/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
3/10/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
3/10/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
3/12/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
3/12/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
3/12/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jonathan Hoyle
3/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
3/17/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jonathan Hoyle
3/22/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
3/23/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jonathan Hoyle
3/29/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Saurav Bhaumik
3/30/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
albrecht
3/30/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
3/30/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Randy Poe
3/30/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Randy Poe
3/31/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jonathan Hoyle
4/5/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
4/5/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Randy Poe
4/5/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jack Markan
4/5/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Randy Poe
4/12/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
4/12/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jack Markan
7/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
7/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Randy Poe
7/18/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
albrecht
7/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
7/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
zhentil
3/4/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jonathan Hoyle
3/4/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
3/4/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
2/28/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Michael Press
2/28/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/28/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Randy Poe
2/28/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jack Markan
3/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
3/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
3/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
3/3/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Ross Finlayson
3/4/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
3/7/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
3/7/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jonathan Hoyle
3/7/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
2/28/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/28/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Jack Markan
3/1/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Aatu Koskensilta
2/28/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Saurav Bhaumik
2/22/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/22/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Randy Poe
2/1/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
2/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
albrecht
2/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
2/2/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
2/6/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
albrecht
2/6/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
2/6/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
G. Frege
2/12/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
albrecht
2/12/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Virgil
2/5/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
albrecht
2/6/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/6/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Richard Tobin
2/6/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/6/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
2/15/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/15/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
2/6/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
2/7/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/7/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
G. Frege
2/7/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
2/7/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/7/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
2/8/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/10/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Chas Brown
2/10/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/10/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
2/11/07
[...]
2/9/07
[...]
2/14/07
[...]
Mike Kelly
1/9/07
[...]
1/6/07
[...]
Zim Olson
1/30/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
LEE TWAT INGRAM
2/6/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
tinyurl.com/uh3t
2/6/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/7/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
jcastro
2/13/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Martin Semerád
2/13/07
[...]
2/17/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/17/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
2/20/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/20/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
2/20/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
ooo
2/20/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
Dave Seaman
2/16/07
Read Re: Is continuum completely filled up?
David Marcus
2/18/07