The Math Forum

Topic: Help with probability&stat problem
Replies: 47   Last Post: Jun 16, 2007 4:32 AM

Anon.

Re: Help with probability&stat problem

Luis A. Afonso wrote:

<snip>

Actually, you did! This is what you wrote:

> Therefore ______this last one procedure improves almost FIVE TIMES
> the result. To use it is an indisputable MUST.

Note that you describe it as something that must be done, i.e. that
using the exact test must not be done, and don't qualify it at all. I
guess you just let your rhetoric run away with you, which is why I checked.

But there, it's all cleared up now.

Bob

--
Bob O'Hara
P.O. Box 68 (Gustaf Hällströmin katu 2b)

Telephone: +358-9-191 51479
Mobile: +358 50 599 0540
Fax: +358-9-191 51400
WWW: http://www.RNI.Helsinki.FI/~boh/
Journal of Negative Results - EEB: www.jnr-eeb.org

Date Subject Author
6/11/07
Read Help with probability&stat problem
tutorny
6/11/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
briggs@encompasserve.org
6/11/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
tutorny
6/11/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Randy Poe
6/11/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
tutorny
6/11/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Bruce Weaver
C6L1V@shaw.ca
6/11/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Randy Poe
6/11/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
tutorny
6/11/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Nick
6/11/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Jack Tomsky
6/11/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Luis A. Afonso
6/11/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Jack Tomsky
6/11/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Luis A. Afonso
6/11/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Jack Tomsky
6/12/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Luis A. Afonso
6/12/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Jack Tomsky
6/12/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Luis A. Afonso
6/12/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Jack Tomsky
6/12/07
Read Binomial law DF: a simple program
Luis A. Afonso
6/13/07
Read Re: Binomial law DF: a simple program
Jack Tomsky
6/13/07
[...]
Read FALSIFICATION
Luis A. Afonso
6/13/07
Read Re: FALSIFICATION
Jack Tomsky
6/13/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Luis A. Afonso
6/13/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Jack Tomsky
6/14/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Luis A. Afonso
6/14/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Luis A. Afonso
6/14/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Jack Tomsky
6/14/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Luis A. Afonso
6/15/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Luis A. Afonso
6/15/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Jack Tomsky
6/15/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Luis A. Afonso
6/15/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Jack Tomsky
6/15/07
Read Re: Help with probability&stat problem
Luis A. Afonso
6/16/07