Topic: Progressive Education at Its Best
Replies: 64   Last Post: Jul 5, 2007 9:13 PM

Greg Goodknight

Re: Progressive Education at Its Best

Is there any chance you don't already know what Wayne would would
present as the common algorithm if he had any interest of playing the
game? Is there any chance you're trying to discuss math ed, or just
trying to score points to impress your audience of one? Give it a rest.

-Greg

PS Mike, you have made it clear you're not even sure how you got the MS
degree. Perhaps if you'd share just what courses you took at Umich to
earn an MS in Math Ed.

Michael Paul Goldenberg wrote:
> Greggie, I already posted an alternative algorithm, so your smart money is as stupid as your general 'contributions,' to use the word loosely. Stop "protecting" Wayne. I just would like to see what he learned and, if possible, how he'd try to get it across to non-professional math people. No ambush. But even if there were, Greggie, you'd think Wayne would be happy to share with others besides me.
>
> If this list weren't a degenerate rats' nest, there would be no need for your paranoia. But you trust no one, and no guarantees of a truce are ever accepted. I think I stopped trying in that regard four years ago or so, but once in a while, I forget myself and think I'm dealing with real people. Silly me.
> Michael Putz Goldenberg
> 6655 Jackson Rd #136
> Ann Arbor, MI 48103
> 734 644-0975 (c)
> 734 786-8425 (h)
> "Oh, bother," said Pooh, as he chambered another round.

Date Subject Author
6/30/07
Read Progressive Education at Its Best
Bishop, Wayne
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Bishop, Wayne
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/1/07
[...]
7/2/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Greg Matheson
7/1/07
[...]
7/3/07
[...]
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Richard Strausz
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Anna Roys
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Jim Wysocki
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Anna Roys
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/5/07