The Math Forum

Topic: Progressive Education at Its Best
Replies: 64   Last Post: Jul 5, 2007 9:13 PM

Greg Goodknight

Re: Progressive Education at Its Best

Michael Paul Goldenberg wrote:

> On Jul 1, 2007, at 11:09 PM, Greg Goodknight wrote:
>

>> Is there any chance you don't already know what Wayne would would
>> present as the common algorithm if he had any interest of playing the
>> game? Is there any chance you're trying to discuss math ed, or just
>> trying to score points to impress your audience of one? Give it a rest.

> Greggie, you don't dictate terms here. I'm asking a legitimate,
> unloaded pair of questions.

Wow, that would be a first; Michael Paul Goldenberg asking unloaded
questions of his number one nemesis who he was trying to torment just,
what, yesterday. You've not been anything other than insulting and
obscene for the past decade. Please note, as everyone else has, that
you're dictating terms and that you can't force anyone to come out and
play. If Wayne wants to discuss an issue, I suspect he will.

I am not disputing your MS in Math Ed (though you've not exactly said it
was math ed). The department now offers only MA in Math Ed. You have
made the claim you are have a science degree, I am just fascinated at
what the curriculum could be. Enlighten us sometime.

-Greg

Date Subject Author
6/30/07
Read Progressive Education at Its Best
Bishop, Wayne
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Bishop, Wayne
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/1/07
[...]
7/2/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Greg Matheson
7/1/07
[...]
7/3/07
[...]
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Richard Strausz
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Anna Roys
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Jim Wysocki
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Anna Roys
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/5/07