Topic: Progressive Education at Its Best
Replies: 64   Last Post: Jul 5, 2007 9:13 PM

Jim Wysocki

Re: Progressive Education at Its Best

Anna Roys writes:
> Michael, just as an experiment, what if you did not
> click send to any of
> your posts for three days and just read what the rest
> of us posted. I
> wonder, would your perspective change?
>
> Will Michael will take my challenge?

Anna,

I would go one step further to ask Haim, Wayne, and Greg to stay out of the fray as well. Although Michael is prolific, he is not the only one.

Jim

Date Subject Author
6/30/07
Read Progressive Education at Its Best
Bishop, Wayne
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Bishop, Wayne
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
6/30/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Greg Goodknight
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Bishop, Wayne
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/2/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/1/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Greg Matheson
7/1/07
[...]
7/3/07
[...]
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Haim
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Richard Strausz
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Anna Roys
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Jim Wysocki
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Anna Roys
7/4/07
Read Re: Progressive Education at Its Best
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/5/07