Topic: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Replies: 22   Last Post: Jul 16, 2007 1:07 AM

Walter Roberson

Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics

In article <1184384605.855137.252350@n2g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
Vladimir Bondarenko <vb@cybertester.com> wrote:

>Instead, I'd like to invite you to enjoy gratefully and most
>enthusiastically a vast new no man's land, the fantastic land
>between the Known and the Unknown at the frontier of Software
>Quality Assurance, at virgin peaks and plains where no human
>foot still may tread but where a machine treads helping us
>the humans.

That invitation is rather less than specific. And it isn't
clear that the "no man's land" still qualifies for the
adjective "new", since it has existed at least as long as
Software Quality Assurance has existed.
--
All is vanity. -- Ecclesiastes

Date Subject Author
7/13/07
Read To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Jon Slaughter
fateman@gmail.com
dimmechan@yahoo.com
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable)
critics
bleh
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
dimmechan@yahoo.com
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
dimmechan@yahoo.com
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
fateman@gmail.com
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/16/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Proginoskes