Topic: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Replies: 22   Last Post: Jul 16, 2007 1:07 AM

dimmechan@yahoo.com

Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics

On 14 , 09:05, rjf <fate...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 9:32 pm, "Jon Slaughter" <Jon_Slaugh...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> He's crazy.
> That's why he won't go away.
> Don't let it get to you!
> Regards

The message of Mr Jon Slaughter is in full agreement
with the guidelines of the following link

http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html

No sense of Vandalism?!

Dimitris

Date Subject Author
7/13/07
Read To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Jon Slaughter
fateman@gmail.com
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
dimmechan@yahoo.com
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable)
critics
bleh
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
dimmechan@yahoo.com
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
dimmechan@yahoo.com
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
fateman@gmail.com
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/16/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Proginoskes
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Walter Roberson