The Math Forum

Topic: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Replies: 22   Last Post: Jul 16, 2007 1:07 AM

dimmechan@yahoo.com

Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics

On 14 , 07:32, "Jon Slaughter" <Jon_Slaugh...@Hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Vladimir Bondarenko" <v...@cybertester.com> wrote in message

> > Hello,
>
> > Some of you waste your time criticizing me because of lack of
> > your math flair.

> > Other waste your time criticizing me because you imagine that
> > you have any real-world QA experience.

> > But I am writing you now neither to tease you (it would be a
> > waste of my time) nor to describe my breakthrough (it would
> > be business stupid).

> > Instead, I'd like to invite you to enjoy gratefully and most
> > enthusiastically a vast new no man's land, the fantastic land
> > between the Known and the Unknown at the frontier of Software
> > Quality Assurance, at virgin peaks and plains where no human
> > foot still may tread but where a machine treads helping us
> > the humans.

> > Of course, this my invitation is more than in its full power
> > and gratefulness to my close and far-off friends & comrades-
> > in-computer algebra and mathematics, be you either with us or
> > in miraculous dales of Death, whose warmth encourages me and
> > the Cyber Tester team to climb upward fearlessly and daringly
> > following the machine to the benefit of Life!

> > "Marvels and Miracles -- Pass It on!"
>
> > Cheers and skyward,
>
> > Vladimir Bondarenko
>
> > VM and GEMM architect
> > Co-founder, CEO, Mathematical Director

> >http://www.cybertester.com/ Cyber Tester, LLC
> >http://maple.bug-list.org/ Maple Bugs Encyclopaedia
> >http://www.CAS-testing.org/ CAS Testing

> Why won't you just fucking go away?- -
>
> - -

If you find Vladimir's posts annoying so much why don't you just stop
reading them? I think it would be better for you than showing to us
you eclectic vocabulary...

Dimitris

Date Subject Author
7/13/07
Read To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Jon Slaughter
fateman@gmail.com
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
dimmechan@yahoo.com
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable)
critics
bleh
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
dimmechan@yahoo.com
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
dimmechan@yahoo.com
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
fateman@gmail.com
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/16/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Proginoskes
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Walter Roberson