Topic: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Replies: 22   Last Post: Jul 16, 2007 1:07 AM

bleh

Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable)
critics

Vladimir Bondarenko wrote:
> About Professor Dr. Richard J. Fateman from UC
> Berkeley, I'd like to add that he is happily
> categorized at two nominations simultaneously

Mocking RJF won't get you very far in many circles...
http://acm.org/awards/fellows_citations/fateman.html

> Learning some math rules does not mean to be
> creative just like identifying a hundred or
> even a thousand of defects does not mean your
> are a QA professional earning by QA your very
> living.

Good points.
a) Have you received any formal training in QA?
b) Has anyone paid you a penny for your work?
c) How did you get this title?

Date Subject Author
7/13/07
Read To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Jon Slaughter
fateman@gmail.com
dimmechan@yahoo.com
[...]
JB
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
dimmechan@yahoo.com
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
fateman@gmail.com
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/16/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Proginoskes
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Walter Roberson