The Math Forum

Topic: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Replies: 22   Last Post: Jul 16, 2007 1:07 AM

Thomas Madden

Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics

On 7/15/07 3:14 PM, in article
1184537681.752209.146990@m3g2000hsh.googlegroups.com, "JB"
<wjbudd@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jul 15, 10:55 am, Thomas Madden <thomas.mad...@sbcglobal.net>
> wrote:
> " Maybe you should pick up a math text and learn something instead of
> ranting
> and raving all day about things you know nothing about."
>
> Hi Thomas my friend. I appreciate your humor and it's good to hear
> from you again. The topic is bugs and not integration and no I didn't
> talk with a Maplesoft rep about integration so perhaps it is you who
> should stop ranting and raving about things that you know nothing
> about. Have a good day.

More correctly, the topic is the *illusion* of bugs that is created by
irresponsible users like you, who do not want to take the time to read the
documentation and learn the theory. As my example illustrates, out of pure
ignorance you blame the CAS companies and developers for every result you
don't understand.

Date Subject Author
7/13/07
Read To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Jon Slaughter
fateman@gmail.com
dimmechan@yahoo.com
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable)
critics
bleh
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
dimmechan@yahoo.com
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Vladimir Bondarenko
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
[...]
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
JB
7/15/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous)
(gifted/pitiable) critics
Thomas Madden
7/16/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Proginoskes
7/14/07
Read Re: To all my amazingly (clever/stupid) (stingy/generous) (gifted/pitiable) critics
Walter Roberson