Topic: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Replies: 43   Last Post: Jul 25, 2007 9:08 AM

Michael Paul Goldenberg

From: Ann Arbor, MI
Registered: 12/3/04
Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion

Works for me.

On Jul 21, 2007, at 10:46 AM, Richard Strausz wrote:

> My solution - one that would require minimal staff time:
>
> Subdivide the math teach into two parts:
>
> 1. one that focuses on teaching math
> 2. one that allows discussions on all other education issues.
>
> I see the problem is that the type 2 discussions crowd out the type
> 1 discussions. This way, if there are complaints about posts, they
> can be moved to section 2, and the Forum staff doesn't have to get
> involved in "who started it" and whether person A needs to be
> kicked out.
>
> Richard

Date Subject Author
7/21/07
Read Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Stephen Weimar
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Richard Strausz
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Stephen Weimar
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Greg Goodknight
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Bishop, Wayne
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Kirby Urner
7/23/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
r!chard tchen
7/24/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Joe Obrycki
7/24/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Greg Goodknight
7/25/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Bonnie
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Domenico Rosa
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Greg Goodknight
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Michael Paul Goldenberg
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Anna Roys
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Kirby Urner
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Haim
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Anna Roys
7/22/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Greg Goodknight
7/21/07
Read Re: Math Forum and the math-teach discussion
Jim Wysocki
[...]
June Lester
7/22/07