Topic: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Replies: 30   Last Post: Aug 3, 2004 1:07 AM

MorituriMax

Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles

Craig Feinstein wrote:
> What I would like to know from any physicists out there is why do soap
> bubbles work in such a way that they are able to solve the Steiner
> tree graph problem?How is nature able to quickly solve problems that
> we cannot solve quickly?

Time... Lots and lots of time.

Example: Mosquitoes. How can Nature quickly create such a tiny advanced organic
machine?

Tongue in cheek... grin

Date Subject Author
7/7/04
Read paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Craig Feinstein
7/7/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
stephen@nomail.com
7/7/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
MorituriMax
7/7/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
xx
7/7/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Jim
newstome@comcast.net
7/7/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Phil Freedenberg
7/7/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Thomas Nordhaus
7/7/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Piotr Wyderski
7/7/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Robert Israel
7/8/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Craig Feinstein
7/8/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Lee Rudolph
7/8/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Craig Feinstein
7/9/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Dr Chaos
7/27/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Reinier Post
7/29/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Scott Aaronson
7/30/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Craig Feinstein
8/3/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Scott Aaronson
7/9/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Patrick Powers
7/7/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Poker Joker
7/7/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Bellview Hospital
7/8/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Arthur J. O'Dwyer
7/11/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Loreno Heer
7/8/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Torben Mogensen
7/9/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
gersh@bialer.com
7/9/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Dr Chaos
7/9/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Jesse F. Hughes
7/8/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Julian Streicher
7/8/04
Read Re: paper claiming p=np and soap bubbles
Christoph M. Wintersteiger
7/8/04