The Math Forum

Topic: Largest primeproduct with 2 as factor?
Replies: 19   Last Post: Aug 16, 2007 1:06 PM

jonas.thornvall@hotmail.com

Re: Largest primeproduct with 2 as factor?

On 16 Aug, 00:18, stephane.fr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Aug 15, 3:03 pm, jonas.thornv...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > > You guess is right. This is because there is infinity prime number
> > > then if N is the bigger prime product, you will find A your biggest
> > > prime with A = N/2. You can find a prime number A' with A'> A, then N'
> > > = A x 2 > N. Same rules with 3 or any prime numbers.

> > > SF
>
> > Could anyone tell me the biggest "known" primeproduct that has two as
> > factor?- Hide quoted text -

> Well dude , you can suppose you got one and then prove that you can a
> bigger one .- D?lj citerad text -
>
> - Visa citerad text -

Ok an easy question i do not have any primeproduct algorithm going, so
i would be interested in a list of primeproducts less than a million
that has two as factor?

Can not be that many or?

If not that many would be nice for 10 000 000 and for 100 000 000?

Well if already a million would have couple of 100 i am not that
interested in the bigger numbers.

JT