The Math Forum

Topic: Largest primeproduct with 2 as factor?
Replies: 19   Last Post: Aug 16, 2007 1:06 PM

jonas.thornvall@hotmail.com

Re: Largest primeproduct with 2 as factor?

On 16 Aug, 00:42, Randy Poe <poespam-t...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 15, 6:36 pm, jonas.thornv...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > > Well dude , you can suppose you got one and then prove that you can a
> > > bigger one .- D?lj citerad text -

> > > - Visa citerad text -
>
> > Ok an easy question i do not have any primeproduct algorithm going, so
> > i would be interested in a list of primeproducts less than a million
> > that has two as factor?

> > Can not be that many or?
>
> > If not that many would be nice for 10 000 000 and for 100 000 000?
>
> > Well if already a million would have couple of 100 i am not that
> > interested in the bigger numbers.

> What do you mean by "primeproduct"? Do you mean any
> number that has 2 as a factor?
>
> For instance, does 2^20 = 1048576 qualify as a "primeproduct"?
>
> If you just mean any number that has two as a factor,
> these are called "even numbers", and any number that
> ends in 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8 is such a number. Thus, here
> is a large even number: 7924720394820394812476

Sorry i am tired, it is of course
6=2*3,10=2*5,14=2*7,22=2*11,26=2*13,34=2*17,38=2*19 and so son.
and for three
6=3*2,15=3*5,21=3*7,33=3*11,39=3*13....

So forget my question