Topic: Help with limit problem?
Replies: 12   Last Post: Sep 15, 2007 11:09 PM

Re: Help with limit problem?

In article <oarde3dfa64ol2ksfehtrn0ead7f8ndaod@4ax.com>,
<me@privacy.net> wrote:
>"Brian M. Scott" <b.scott@csuohio.edu> wrote:

>> (As Arturo has
>>already pointed out, x - 1 is such a factor.)

>But for some weird reason I can't see how (x-1) factors
>out of both polynomials. My brain just quit working on

I have two words for you. Just two words. Are you ready?

"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about
what I accept as reality."
--- Calvin ("Calvin and Hobbes" by Bill Watterson)

Arturo Magidin