Topic: Format->Magnification does notwork on notebook
Replies: 13   Last Post: Oct 15, 2007 1:20 AM

DrMajorBob

Re: Format->Magnification does notwork on notebook

> "it only magnifies the cells that are selected, instead of the entire
> notebook."
>
> The above is BY DESIGN. it works the same on windows.

Wrong. Not at my WinXP machine, it doesn't! The magnification popup
affects the entire notebook, whether I have any cells selected or not, and
that has been true in every version I've used.

Bobby

--
DrMajorBob@bigfoot.com