Topic: Algebra curriculum: Compound inequalities, Absolute value equations and
inequalities

Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 16, 2007 12:00 AM

L.C.

Re: Algebra curriculum: Compound inequalities,
Absolute value equations and inequalities

I know compound inequalites are in the curriculum..are the other two??? I never saw them
there...I knw you have to graph absolute value functions but do you have to solve absolute
value equations??????