Topic: Algebra Midterm
Replies: 30   Last Post: Jan 24, 2008 11:41 AM

MHulton@holland.wnyric.org

RE: Algebra Midterm

Yes, I would be interested in both tests.

Thanks,

Melanie Hulton
Holland Central High School

"Vern Tenney"
<vtenney@hport.wn
yric.org> To
Sent by: <nysmathab@mathforum.org>
owner-nysmathab@m cc
athforum.org
Subject
RE: Algebra Midterm
01/08/2008 09:40
AM

Please respond to
nysmathab@mathfor
um.org

I would be willing to share after my students take the midterm
I have two groups one group doing it in one year and a second group doing
it over two years I could attach both
Let me know if there is any interest?
Vern of Hammondsport