Topic: Does anyone offer Pre-Algebra?
Replies: 6   Last Post: Feb 12, 2008 7:45 PM

Catherine Weaver

RE: Does anyone offer Pre-Algebra?

We have had pretty good luck. Our original group of 15 just took the Math A in January. 11 of those passed the exam. The course gives students a chance to be successful in math which seems to be one of the greatest benefits.

Cathy Weaver
Math Teacher
Math Department Co-Chair
Batavia High School
Email: cweaver@bataviacsd.org
Voicemail: Ext. 7530

>>> "Ryley David" <ryley.d@beaconk12.org> 2/12/2008 1:13 PM >>>
Have you had success turning these students around?