The Math Forum

Topic: Geometry Problem
Replies: 17   Last Post: Feb 20, 2008 10:04 AM

Philippe 92

Re: Geometry Problem

Carl Barron wrote :
> rb wrote:
>> philippe 92 wrote : << --- strange missing quote by Google eh ?

[...]

That was my answer, yes :

>>> This is similar to another problem,
>>> I've put it on my Web site, as well as this (unsolved) one.
>>>
>>> <http://chephip.free.fr/pbm_en/pb226.html>

> I lost my notes :) but see
> http://chephip.free.fr/pbm_en/sol226.html
> the last figure looks the same as your problem in disguise.

Yes it doesn't just look, it is. (" as well as this one")
The change of names I made is just to be more similar to the 1st one.

Regards.

--
Philippe C., mail : chephip+news@free.fr
site : http://chephip.free.fr/ (recreational mathematics)