The Math Forum

Topic: Geometry Problem
Replies: 17   Last Post: Feb 20, 2008 10:04 AM

Philippe 92

Re: [OT] news servers was: Geometry Problem

rb wrote :
> Philippe 92 wrote:
>> Carl Barron wrote :
>>> I lost my notes :) but see
>>> http://chephip.free.fr/pbm_en/sol226.html
>>> the last figure looks the same as your problem in disguise.

>> Yes it doesn't just look, it is. (" as well as this one")
>> The change of names I made is just to be more similar to the 1st one.
>>

> OT: I wonder why I can't see Carl Barron messages in Mesnews...
> I have to read them on google groups so I can't reply to him O_o

May be for the same reason that I don't see so much spam that there
is on Google : the feed seems to be selective. (rather the acceptance
of messages by servers)
It is not a question of reader (Mesnews) but of provider.
I use free.fr, you seem to use aioe.org
Not all messages from usenet are fed to free.fr servers (seems they
have an anti spam filter, rather inefficient but filters some spam)
I suspect also not all messages are fed to aioe.org servers.

Regards.

--
Philippe C., mail : chephip+news@free.fr
site : http://chephip.free.fr/ (recreational mathematics)