Topic: Review Sheet update
Replies: 17   Last Post: Feb 27, 2008 4:44 PM

Sharon

From: NYC
Registered: 6/26/05
Re: Review Sheet update
att1.html (4.5 K)

Initially I suggested that people put the solution after each problem. Some
have, some haven't. There aren't separate pages set up with answers or
anything, and the only stuff in the wiki is stuff that we take the time to post.
Maybe people who post the complete 16-problem review sheets can also post an
answer key along with it, or as a separate page in the same document. If anyone
has a good idea for handling this, please chime in.

The only problem I see with this is that if we post the answers with the problems it makes it more difficult to print them out to use in class.? After all - let's not give the little darlings TOO much help :).? Do you think it would be possible to list all the problems first, and then all the solutions together following them??

Sharon :)

Initially I suggested that people put the solution after each problem. Some
have, some haven't. There aren't separate pages set up with answers or
anything, and the only stuff in the wiki is stuff that we take the time to post.
Maybe people who post the complete 16-problem review sheets can also post an
answer key along with it, or as a separate page in the same document. If anyone
has a good idea for handling this, please chime in.

Kate Nowak
Mathematics Teacher
Fayetteville Manlius High School
Math Office: 692-1951