The Math Forum

Topic: What Makes Math Hard to Learn?
Replies: 35   Last Post: Jun 18, 2008 9:58 AM

Robert Hazen

From: Lockport, NY
Registered: 7/5/06
Re: What Makes Math Hard to Learn?
att1.html (6.5 K)

Nobody said it wasn't mandatory. I just think we focus too much on the tests, to the detriment of good teaching ideas.

Bob Hazen
mysite.verizon.net/robertjhazen
******
"It's never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
******
To see a world in a grain of sand; And a heaven in a wild flower; Hold infinity in the palm of your hand; And eternity in an hour. - William Blake (from Auguries of Innocence, c.1800)