The Math Forum

Topic: An Argument for the Subroot Node
Replies: 28   Last Post: Mar 14, 2008 8:32 PM

Virgil

Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node

In article <47d693ab@news2.lightlink.com>,
Tony Orlow <tony@lightlink.com> wrote:

> Virgil wrote:
> > In article <47d60e1d$1@news2.lightlink.com>,

> > If Tony wants to attach such an appendix to his trees, fine, but no one
> > else needs one, and Tony himself may soon need an appendectomy.

> So, you have no objection?

You have my permission to pollute your own back yard in your inimitable
own way.

Just don't expect it to catch on.

Date Subject Author
3/11/08
Read An Argument for the Subroot Node
Tony Orlow
3/11/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
Virgil
3/11/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
G. Frege
3/11/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
Tony Orlow
3/11/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
Virgil
3/11/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
Tony Orlow
3/11/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
Virgil
3/11/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
G. Frege
3/11/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
J. Antonio Perez M.
3/11/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
G. Frege
3/11/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
G. Frege
3/11/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
Tony Orlow
3/11/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
briggs@encompasserve.org
3/14/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
Tony Orlow
3/14/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
David R Tribble
3/14/08
Read Re: An Argument for the Subroot Node
LudovicoVan