The Math Forum

Topic: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic

Replies: 14   Last Post: May 16, 2008 3:55 PM

REVOLVER45@gmail.com

Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic

On Apr 22, 11:48 am, Paul Cardinale <pcardin...@volcanomail.com>
wrote:
> Posting the same stupid crap over and over under different names
> doesn't make it any less stupid,
> it just shows that you are a jackass as well as an idiot.
>
> Paul Cardinale

Thanks for the feedback!

Moving Dimensions Theory
by Dr. Ranger McCoy

ABSTRACT
Moving Dimensions Theory postulates that the fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimensions, symbolized by the
equation:

dx4/dt =ic

http://physicsmathforums.com

MDT provides a physical model underlying both quantum mechanical and
relativistic phenomenon. The simple postulate accounts for quantum
mechanics? action-at-a-distance and relativity?s length contraction,
as well as entanglement and the equivalence of mass and energy. MDT
provides a simple physical model showing that diverse dualities?wave/
particle, time/space, and mass/energy?all originate from the same
principle. MDT provides a physical model underlying entropy and
unifying time?s thermodynamic, classical, quantum, and radiative
arrows. MDT provides a physical model accounting for the constant
velocity of light, the fact that the maximum velocity through space
is
c, and the fact that c is independent of the velocity of the source,
as MDT considers photons as matter surfing the fourth expanding
dimension. Nonlocality is accounted for by an expanding fourth
dimension that is inherently nonlocal, and MDT shows that this
fundamental expansion is the origin of quantum mechanic?s
probability. MDT provides a physical model for time?time is not the
fourth dimension, but rather a phenomenon that emerges from a
physical
reality wherein the fourth dimension is expanding relative to the
three spatial dimensions. The theory resolves the EPR paradox while
also liberating us from the block universe implied by Einstein?s
relativity. Relativity freezes the expansion of the fourth
dimension,
only ever considering instantaneous snapshots of the universe.
Quantum Mechanics treats the fourth dimension as a dynamical element.
Hence quantum mechanics is a science defined by flux?by differential
operators.

I. MDT in Complete Agreement with Quantum Mechanics and Relativity
Moving Dimensions Theory is in complete agreement with all
experimental tests and phenomena associated with special and general
relativity. MDT is in complete agreement with all physical phenomena
as predicted by quantum mechanics and demonstrated in extensive
experiments. The genius and novelty of MDT is that it presents a
common physical model which shows that curious phenomena from both
relativity and quantum mechanics derive from the same fundamental
physical reality.
Nowhere does String Theory (ST) nor Loop Quantum Gravity (LQG)
account
for quantum entanglement nor relativistic time dilation. MDT shows
these derive from the same underlying physical reality. Nowhere does
ST nor LQG account for wave-particle duality nor relativistic length
contraction. MDT shows these derive from the same underlying physical
reality. Nowhere does ST nor LQG account for the constant speed of
light, nor the independence of the speed of light on the velocity of
the source, nor entropy, nor time's arrow. MDT shows these derive
from
the same underlying physical reality. Nowhere does String Theory nor
Loop Quantum Gravity resolve the paradox of Godel's Block Universe
which troubled Einstein. MDT resolves this paradox. String Theory
and
LQG lack definitive equations, whereas MDT presents a simple
equation:

It will be shown that relativity can be derived from this simple
equation, as we return to Einstein?s original work. It will be noted
that Einstein never stated that time is the fourth dimension, rather,
he and Minkowski?s formulations imply that the fourth dimension,
represented by x4 is equal to ict. Or x4 = ict.

I. The Derivation of Einstein?s Relativity from Moving Dimensions
Theory

Date Subject Author
4/22/08
Read Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
hedgefundphysics@gmail.com
4/22/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
Paul Cardinale
4/22/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
REVOLVER45@gmail.com
4/22/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
The Sorcerer
4/23/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
mitch.nicolas.raemsch@gmail.com
4/23/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
opensourcearts@gmail.com
4/24/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
rangermccoy@gmail.com
4/24/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
45herosjourney@gmail.com
4/24/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
opensourcearts@gmail.com
4/27/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
rangermccoy@gmail.com
4/29/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
hedgefundphysics@gmail.com
4/29/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
The Sorcerer
5/13/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
shakespearephysics@gmail.com
5/14/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
Brian Quincy Hutchings
5/16/08