The Math Forum

Topic: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic

Replies: 14   Last Post: May 16, 2008 3:55 PM

mitch.nicolas.raemsch@gmail.com

Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is

On Apr 22, 10:10 am, hedgefundphys...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> origins of the systems ? and ??  both read zero at the moment when the
> two points coincide.
> Suppose that at this moment of the coincidence of the two origins a
> vacuum light signal is sent from O or O?, which, according to the
> principle of the constancy of the velocity of light, propagates in a
> spherical wave with respect to both systems then the spatial points
> that are just reached by the signal at times t and t? with respect to
> ? and ??, respectively, will be determined by the equations
>
> and
>
> This means that the equations
>
> and
>
> must be equivalent.  Thus, the transformation equations that we are
> seeking must be so constituted that the second equation turns into the
> first one if x?,y?,z?,t? are replaced by their expressions in terms of
> x,y,c,t.  The transformation must therefore make the equation
>
> into an identity, where all that we know about the factor ?2 for the
> time being is that it must not vanish.  But one can see that ?2 must
> be independent of x, y, z, t, for otherwise the right-hand side
> divided by ?2 could not be a homogeneous, complete function of second
> order in x,y,z,t after the substitution is carried out. For now we
> will examine the substitution for the case ?2  = 1 and we will show
> later that from a physical point of view this is the only case
> deserving of consideration.  Instead of (15), we then have:
>
> If one introduces the variable u? = ict or u? = ict? in place of the
> time variables t, where i denotes the imaginary unit, one obtains,
> instead of (15a), the form
>
> Note that Einstein simply states ?If one introduces the variable u? =
> ict or u? = ict? in place of the time variables t,? but he does not
> state why this works.  MDT tells us why this works.  It works because
> the fourth dimension is expanding relative to the three spatial
> dimensions.  It works because x4 = ict and
>
> Einstein continues in his 1912 Manuscript:
>
> As is well known, this choice of time variables derives from
> Minkowski.  Its great significance consists in the fact that by means
> of it, equation (15a), which governs the substitution that we are
> seeking, is brought into a form into which the spatial coordinates and
> the temporal coordinate enter in the same manner.
> Let the coefficients of the substitution that we are seeking be
> denoted as in the accompanying array; the second horizontal row, for
> example, shall signify that the equation:
>
> Obviously, those from among these coefficients that do not contain the
> index ?4? or contain it twice are real, the rest being purely
> imaginary.
>
>         x       Y       Z       t
> x'      ???       ???       ???       ???
> y'      ???       ???       ???       ???
> z'      ???       ???       ???       ???
> t?    ???       ???       ???       ???
>
> Equation (15b) is satisfied identically when the following relations

Falling space. God is in control.

Mitch Raemsch

Date Subject Author
4/22/08
Read Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
hedgefundphysics@gmail.com
4/22/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
Paul Cardinale
4/22/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
REVOLVER45@gmail.com
4/22/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
The Sorcerer
4/23/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
mitch.nicolas.raemsch@gmail.com
4/23/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
opensourcearts@gmail.com
4/24/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
rangermccoy@gmail.com
4/24/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
45herosjourney@gmail.com
4/24/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
opensourcearts@gmail.com
4/27/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
rangermccoy@gmail.com
4/29/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
hedgefundphysics@gmail.com
4/29/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
The Sorcerer
5/13/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
shakespearephysics@gmail.com
5/14/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
Brian Quincy Hutchings
5/16/08