The Math Forum

Topic: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic

Replies: 14   Last Post: May 16, 2008 3:55 PM

opensourcearts@gmail.com

Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic

MDT?s Fundamental Clues
Imagine a simple theory that explained and accounted for the
following:
1. Light?s velocity is a constant c.
2. Light?s velocity c is independent of its source.
3. Nothing can travel faster than c.
4. A photon, which travels at c, does not age, defining simultaneity.
5. Energy and mass are equivalent. E=mc^2
6. Matter can appear as energy or mass.
7. When matter appears as energy, it propagates at c through space.
8. All matter has particle?local?and wave?nonlocal?properties.
9. All energy has particle?local?and wave?nonlocal?properties.
10. When matter appears as stationary mass, it propagates at c through
the fourth dimension.
11. When matter appears as energy, it propagates at c through the
fourth dimension.
12. To move at c through space is to stand still in the fourth
dimension.
13. To move at c through the fourth dimension is to stand still in
space.
14. All objects move at but one speed through spacetime?c.
15. The universe is expanding.
16. Radiation expands outwards, not inwards.
17. Entropy imitates the general motion of all radiation and the
universe?s expansion?a spherically-symmetric expanding wave.
18. Huygen?s Principle, which underlies all reality ranging from QED
to Feynman?s many-paths, to classical physics, states that every point
of a spherically-expanding wavefront is in turn a spherically-
expanding wavefront.
19. A photon is described by a spherically expanding wavefront
propagating at c.
20. Two initially-interacting photons remain entangled, no matter how
far they travel.
21. Two initially-interacting photons remain the exact same age as
when they began, no matter how far they travel.
22. Young?s double-slit experiments show that mass and energy have
nonlocal wave properties.
23. The collapse of the wave function is immediate in the
photoelectric effect.
24. There is no way for an object to gain velocity without being
reduced in length via relativistic length contraction.
25. A photon traces out a null vector through spacetime.
26. Time?s arrow points in a definitive direction.
27. Entropy increases.
28. Moving clocks run slow.
29. Time travel into the past is impossible.
30. Free will exists.
31. Time is not frozen?the block universe does not exist.
32. The velocity of probability is c, as a photon?s probabilistic
wavefront travels at c.
33. The velocity of quantum entanglement is c.
34. In Schroedinger?s equation, the first derivative with respect to
the fourth dimension is proportional two the second derivative with
the respect to the three spatial dimensions. Any change in position
in the fourth expanding dimension is an acceleration in the three
spatial dimensions.
35. A photon emitted from the sun is redshifted as it travels away.
Its wavelength appears longer as it is measured against space that is
less-streched. A photon inherits the local geometry of the spacetime
where it was emitted.
Now imagine if there was one simple principle underlying and unifying
all these clues with a fundamental physical model. That would be MDT:
The fourth dimension is expanding relative to the three spatial
dimensions.
dx4/dt = ic

The fourth dimension expands at the rate of c.
The fourth dimension has local and nonlocal properties.
Photons surf the fourth expanding dimension.
Energy is but matter trapped on the fourth expanding dimension. Hence
E=mc^2.
Relativity freezes the fourth dimension, whereas quantum mechanics is
built upon its flux?hence the differential operators.
Entropy and Huygen?s principle rest upon the fourth expanding
dimension, as do all photons which surf its expanding wavefront.
Nonlocality arises because the fourth dimension is nonlocal as it
expands.
Simultaneity is relative because our measurement of time is relative
to our propagation with respect to the fourth expanding dimension.
Time is not the fourth dimension, but a phenomenon that emerges
because a fourth dimension is expanding relative to the three spatial
dimensions.
The block universe does not exist, as the past is but a memory of a
state that is long since gone.
Wave interference arises because of probability interference, and
probability is defined by the expansion of the fourth dimension, which
distributes the locality of a dimensions upon an spherically-symmetric
wavefront, where all points yet are one point in that dimension; until
the wave is measured, and the particle is localized in the three
spatial dimensions.
All motion requires that an object have a component in the source of
all motion?the fourth expanding dimension. Hence all moving objects
are foreshoterned.

More at http://physicsforums.com

Or just google Moving Dimensions Theory.

On Apr 22, 9:43 pm, mitch.nicolas.raem...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]

> > point event so that the principle of the constancy of the velocity of
> > light would hold with respect to both systems?
> > We can further demand, without reducing their generality, that the
> > transformation equations be homogeneous, because all that is needed
> > for this is that the path described by the origin of ?? with respect
> > to ? pass through the origin of ?, and that the origin of time scales
> > in ? and ?? be chosen in such a way that the clocks located at the
> > origins of the systems ? and ??  both read zero at the moment when the
> > two points coincide.
> > Suppose that at this moment of the coincidence of the two origins a
> > vacuum light signal is sent from O or O?, which, according to the
> > principle of the constancy of the velocity of light, propagates in a
> > spherical wave with respect to both systems then the spatial points
> > that are just reached by the signal at times t and t? with respect to
> > ? and ??, respectively, will be determined by the equations

> > and
>
> > This means that the equations
>
> > and
>
> > must be equivalent.  Thus, the transformation equations that we are
> > seeking must be so constituted that the second equation turns into the
> > first one if x?,y?,z?,t? are replaced by their expressions in terms of
> > x,y,c,t.  The transformation must therefore make the equation

> > into an identity, where all that we know about the factor ?2 for the
> > time being is that it must not vanish.  But one can see that ?2 must
> > be independent of x, y, z, t, for otherwise the right-hand side
> > divided by ?2 could not be a homogeneous, complete function of second
> > order in x,y,z,t after the substitution is carried out. For now we
> > will examine the substitution for the case ?2  = 1 and we will show
> > later that from a physical point of view this is the only case
> > deserving of consideration.  Instead of (15), we then have:

> > If one introduces the variable u? = ict or u? = ict? in place of the
> > time variables t, where i denotes the imaginary unit, one obtains,
> > instead of (15a), the form

> > Note that Einstein simply states ?If one introduces the variable u? =
> > ict or u? = ict? in place of the time variables t,? but he does not
> > state why this works.  MDT tells us why this works.  It works because
> > the fourth dimension is expanding relative to the three spatial
> > dimensions.  It works because x4 = ict and

> > Einstein continues in his 1912 Manuscript:
>
> > As is well known, this choice of time variables derives from
> > Minkowski.  Its great significance consists in the fact that by means
> > of it, equation (15a), which governs the substitution that we are
> > seeking, is brought into a form into which the spatial coordinates and
> > the temporal coordinate enter in the same manner.
> > Let the coefficients of the substitution that we are seeking be
> > denoted as in the accompanying array; the second horizontal row, for

Date Subject Author
4/22/08
Read Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
hedgefundphysics@gmail.com
4/22/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
Paul Cardinale
4/22/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
REVOLVER45@gmail.com
4/22/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
The Sorcerer
4/23/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
mitch.nicolas.raemsch@gmail.com
4/23/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
opensourcearts@gmail.com
4/24/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
rangermccoy@gmail.com
4/24/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
45herosjourney@gmail.com
4/24/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
opensourcearts@gmail.com
4/27/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
rangermccoy@gmail.com
4/29/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
hedgefundphysics@gmail.com
4/29/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
The Sorcerer
5/13/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
shakespearephysics@gmail.com
5/14/08
Read Re: Moving Dimensions Theory's simplicity: The fourth dimension is
expanding relative to the three spatial dimension: dx4/dt =ic
Brian Quincy Hutchings
5/16/08