Topic: What Makes Math Hard to Learn?
Replies: 35   Last Post: Jun 18, 2008 9:58 AM

vzeeb76x@verizon.net

Re: Guess and Check
att1.html (4.0 K)

My belief is that there must be at least three consecutive trials
that lead directly to the solution, i.e. if the answer was 3, they
must show substitutions of at least 3 values. The following are
possible full credit trials: 1,2 and 3 or 3,4 and 5 2,3, and 4
Hollis Bahruth
Frontier Senior High
On May 16, 2008, at 6:30 AM, CRANNELL, ELIZABETH A. wrote:

> I think there has to be 3 guesses - one of which is the correct guess.
>
> Elizabeth Crannell
> Oswego High School

Date Subject Author
2/28/08
Read What Makes Math Hard to Learn?
Robert Hazen
2/28/08
Read Re: What Makes Math Hard to Learn?
jmahoney@pvcsd.org
2/28/08
Read Re: What Makes Math Hard to Learn?
sherry
2/28/08
Read Re: What Makes Math Hard to Learn?
Robert Hazen
2/29/08
Read Re: What Makes Math Hard to Learn?
Thomas Prichard
5/15/08
Read Guess and Check
Ryley David
5/15/08
Read RE: Guess and Check
Bob Cote
5/16/08
Read RE: Guess and Check
CRANNELL, ELIZABETH A.
5/18/08
Read Re: Guess and Check
vzeeb76x@verizon.net
5/18/08
Read Re: Guess and Check
sherry
5/19/08
Read Re: Guess and Check
Stelios Orfanidis
5/19/08
Read Re: Guess and Check
Tom Kenyon
5/19/08
Read Re: Guess and Check
Stelios Orfanidis
5/19/08
Read RE: Guess and Check
Ryley David
5/20/08
Read Integrated Algebra
Don
5/20/08
Read Re: Integrated Algebra
LDodd@alli.wnyric.org
5/20/08
Read Re: Integrated Algebra
Leslie Tanner
5/20/08
Read RE: Integrated Algebra
Don
5/20/08
Read Re: Integrated Algebra
Tony George
5/21/08
Read RE: Integrated Algebra
Ryley David
5/20/08
Read Re: Integrated Algebra/special request
Tom Kenyon
5/21/08
Read RE: special request
Kate Nowak