Topic: Plot inside for loop..help needed!!!
Replies: 10   Last Post: Aug 29, 2013 7:15 AM

French Caro

Re: Plot inside for loop..help needed!!!

Alex <mammasis82@hotmail.com> wrote in message
<21707298.1211985459509.JavaMail.jakarta@nitrogen.mathforum.org>...
> Hi,
>
> I would like to plot a figure and in my code the plot

command is in a for loop. My problem is that I want to
change the marker sign 'o' to an arbitrary one every time I
go through the loop. In the code shown below for example, i
= 1:10. I would need 10 marker signs in this case. Is this
possible?

> I would appreciate anyone's help.
>
> for i = 1:10
> hold on
> plot (x,y(i).T,'LineStyle',':',...
> 'Marker','o',...
> 'Color','k',...
> 'MarkerSize',5)
> end
> hold off

an idea.
Store 10 markers in a cell array.
eg :
%CODE
myMarkers={'o','+','*','s',...}%complete
for i = 1:10
hold on
plot (x,y(i).T,'LineStyle',':',...
'Marker',myMarkers{i},...