Topic: a little light humor
Replies: 21   Last Post: Jul 11, 2008 1:49 PM

Big1329@aol.com

Re: a little light humor
att1.html (5.6 K)

Now you are getting complicated.  That cement has volume!

Bobbi Eisenberg

-----Original Message-----
From: mathcaryl@aol.com
To: nysmathab@mathforum.org
Sent: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 9:08 pm
Subject: Re: a little light humor

I agree. Using "real-life" examples are a great idea but you have to be very careful when assuming something is part of someone's "general knowledge".  I think the mileage question and the walkway question were unfair. The idea behind behind both question were excellent. They need to be written better. Most of the walkways around our area only have bricks around the outside and are filled in with cement.

Caryl Lorandini