Topic: using matlab in batch mode
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jul 8, 2008 4:02 AM

mauro

Re: using matlab in batch mode

On Jul 7, 2:59 pm, rober...@ibd.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca (Walter Roberson)
wrote:

> Short summary: run results.m by using
>
> matlab.exe -nosplash -r "results"

nope :-(
I tried this, but it opens anyway the "desktop", and there is this
message:
"??? Undefined variable "testRemote" or class "testRemote.m"."
I called "testRemote.m" a little matlab test program, and I launched
exactly this
matlab -nosplash -r testRemote.m
from the same directory where testRemote.m is!!!
I also tried:
matlab -nosplash -r testRemote
but the same result!

I'm using Linux, but I don't think it is because of that (or at least
I hope so).

cheers,
Mauro