Topic: a little light humor
Replies: 21   Last Post: Jul 11, 2008 1:49 PM

Tennantij@aol.com

Re: Math and Art Workshop
att1.html (5.2 K)

Good job, Liz
I am off for Syracuse and will be back on the 31st
Iva Jean

In a message dated 7/11/2008 1:19:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
elizwaite@aol.com writes:

And we are very lucky at AMTNYS to have Sunita Vatuk presenting TWO
minicourses at the annual conference this fall!! Check out the preliminary program
at www.amtnys.org!
Liz Waite
AMTNYS 08 Program Chair